Thursday, May 10, 2012

Getting to Know You


The purpose of this post is for you to introduce yourself to your classmates. Tell us a little about yourself. Include your name, grade, hobbies, favorite music genre (style) and why, if you have any siblings and their ages, your career goal, your favorite movie and book. Do you sing or play a musical instrument? If so, what is it? If not, why not?Tell us three positive things people say about you or that you would say about yourself (example: your smile, a talent you share with others, your honesty, your even temper, etc.). You must write 100 words or more for your post, and your response to at least one other person in your class. Click on the title to open the window where you may respond. Write in complete sentences. Check your spelling, punctuation, and grammar.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning, my name is Courtland Gilliam and I'm in the 12th grade. I'm very busy person so I don't have many hobbies, but I do enjoy playing basketball whenever I get a chance to. My favorite genre of music is Rap and favorite rap artist is Meek Mill. My favorite rap artist is Meek Mill because he rap about the struggles of living in North Philly and how it's possible to not only make it out the hood but become successful if you chase your dreams. I have 3 siblings; 2 sisters, ages 20 & 23yrs old and a brother thats 21yrs old, I'm the youngest. I don't have a specific career goal but I plan on going to college this august and take it from there. I don't read in my spare time so I don't a favorite book but my favorite movie is "Next Friday". I was never exposed to learning how to play an instrument so I don't play but I do enjoy listening to instrumental type music and I also plan on learning one in the future. The three positive things about is that I am very honesty, easy going and a good listener. Thanks for reading, have a good day!

    ReplyDelete